DJ DeeKay - In The Mix


Sunday, 10 August 2008

Ten-Minute Mix

Short mix I did a while ago for a mixtape that never got completed. Might still use it for something, but I'm a bit too happy with it to let it sit on my hard drive gathering musical dust. The levels were very high that day.



I think it's alot, but then I did it and I've kinda got an unreasonably inflated opinion of myself.

Tracklist is as follows:
Plies featuring Akon - Hypnotised
Craig David featuring Ryan Leslie - 6 Of 1 Thing (remix)
Michael Jackson - Jam
Justin Timberlake - SexyBack
N.E.R.D. - Things Are Getting Better
Usher - Red Light
Amerie - Touch
Britney Spears - I Got A Plan
Chris Brown - Picture Perfect

And just in case you actually like it, here's a download link. I'm nice like that! I might even do this every week. Twice as nice!

No comments: