DJ DeeKay - In The Mix


Saturday, 15 November 2008

DJ DeeKay Presents BoxFresh 3rd Edition

Ah it was a fucking chore this week! But I persisted, eager not to disappoint my leigons of (possibly imaginary) fans, and so here is the 3rd Edition of BoxFresh, featuring (mostly) the newest Hip-Hop and R&B mixed (pretty mediocrely this week) by yours truly. I did manage to slip a couple of tracks from the incredible Chase and Status album, "More Than Alot" in there (I'll post on that sometime next week). Shout out to Shaz.

Mixing into the D&B wasn't too difficult but mixing out and back into Hip-Hop was a nightmare, hence me ending up mixing two Chase and Status tracks into eachother in an attempt to buy myself more time. How's that for honesty?!

Please do drop comments if you feel to, Blogspot randomly has urges to delete comments and even my posts sometimes so I can't guarantee they'll stay there, but all feedback is appreciated.


 
DJ DeeKay Presents... BoxFresh 3rd Edition

Kanye West - Heartless
Charles Hamilton - Brooklyn Girls
Shayal featuring Wesu - Rupal
Shontelle featuring The Dream - T-Shirt (remix)
Slim (of 112) featuring Fabolous - Good Loving (remix)
Jessica Mauboy featuring Flo-Rida - Running Back
Chase and Status - Hurt You
Chase and Status - Take Me Away
Lloyd Banks - I'm So Fly
Ne-Yo - Something About Her (Miss Independent remix - produced By Grand Larceny)

Probably something themed next week. Maybe slow jams, or R&B from the 90s. Or a Funky House mix. Or... I dno, suggestions are welcome. That Shayal album is pretty good as well. That's the guy who did Ginuwine's Baby (the hindi Ginuwine track). That album and "More Than Alot" have my endorsement, definately worth buying them both.

You can stream it in the player above, or else download it by right-clicking and selecting "save target as..." here.

Alternatively, here's another link link:
DJ DeeKay Presents BoxFresh 3rd Edition.

And if that link doesn't work, right click and "save target as" here.

No comments: