DJ DeeKay - In The Mix


Saturday, 22 November 2008

"Hot girls make great clothes"

So apparently there's a little outrage at this Ecko advertising campaign which insinuates that their clothing is manufactured with love in factories by an army of bikini-clad hotties. I can't really see what all the fuss is about. I mean to me it's a great advert - memorable, visually stimulating... so what if there's a few women running around not wearing a lot. I mean does it REALLY matter?!



And if you enjoyed that advert, here's the campaign's YouTube channel where you can see more of the same tasteful and... visually stimulating output. Anyone who knows me knows that my Ecko game is invincible, and not the generic JD Sports shit either. I only rock off the rack exclooos material. I don't think they make the best t-shirts anymore, but they're still up there and have such a huge range and variety of styles. It still kills me that I could never get my hands on one of those Vader Mark Ecko tees.

No comments: