DJ DeeKay - In The Mix


Monday, 22 December 2008

DJ DeeKay - Grime Classics CrissMix

I know I said I was gonna do a Christmas thing, but I got bored and decided to do a lil' grime classics mix instead. So here's my CrissMix present to you all (yeah I know, it's a fucking awful pun, it doesn't even make sense, but seeing as it's the holidays, allow me). If you're a grime fan, it's something to bump in the car or stick on the iPod, and if you aren't then maybe this will give you a taste for it. Here's the tracklist:

Wiley featuring JME, Chipmunk and Skepta - No Qualms (remix)
Kano - Ps and Qs
Wiley - What Do You Call It
So Solid Crew - 21 Seconds
Heartless Crew - Heartless Anthem
Donaeo - My Philosophy
Dizzee Rascal - I Love You
Roll Deep - When I'm 'Ere
Lethal B - Forward Riddim
Low Deep - Straight Flush
Kray Twinz featuring Lethal B, Twista and Gappy Ranx - What We Do
Low Deep featuring Kano, Ghetto, Doctor and Seac - Get Set
Wiley - Gangsters
Ghetto - Top 3 Selected
Skepta - Single
Tinchy Stryder - Dance
Lady Sovereign featuring JME, Skepta and Jammer - Hoodie (Mizz Beats remix)
Panjabi Hit Squad - Hai Hai (Pulse X remix)
Dizzee Rascal - Stop
Kano featuring Ghetto - Hunting We Will Go

Download link

No comments: