DJ DeeKay - In The Mix


Friday, 19 December 2008

DJ DeeKay Presents BoxFresh 5th Edition

Shorter than usual this week, and about three weeks late, apologies for that, I've either been busy or in shock or just nowhere to be found. But hey, it's still 20 minutes of out-the-box freshness, mixed by yours truly. This probably would've been a Christmas special if it wasn't for me hearing that new JT last night. That shit just threw my whole life off balance.

Justin Timberlake featuring T.I. - If I
Maroon 5 - She Will Be Loved (Pharrell Williams remix)
Jamie Foxx featuring Kanye West and The Dream - Digital Girl
Bobby Valentino - Pull It Off
Digga - Broken (2008 Mix)
Shayal featuring Anton Gordon - Better Off Alone
N-Dubz - Strong Again
Jagged Edge - Part-Time Girl

That Justin Timberlake track is disgusting. I've mentioned it before but Shayal's "My Moment" is a great album, I sincerely recommend it. I'm sure I'll get around to that Xmas Special some time before Thursday, so look out for that.

In the meantime, download BoxFresh 5th Edition here.

DJ DeeKay Presents BoxFresh 5th Edition

Disclaimer:
For promotional purposes only. The sole function of this download is promoting the artists and songs featured, with a view to encouraging listeners, who are given the opportunity to preview the tracks in question, to purchase the full songs/albums when they become available commercially. In the day and age of the iPod, radio is (unforunately) a dying platform, and mixes such as this are vital for making the listener conscious of new music. With that said, if any party feels their rights have been breached as a result of being included in this promotional mix, please contact me and I'll rectify the situation.


Oh and by the way... I make this look good!

2 comments:

Rudge said...

Just had a bang through numbero cinq, and very impressed and I was throwing it out there loud and proud into the house of love where my housemate Snoop (he was a QHC man back with you and the crew in 1st year) was appreciating the Maroon 5 remix, though that wasn't my personal favourite. The opener was the track which captured my ear but once again I am grateful for the musical therapy to welcome the start of my holiday, hooray!!

DeeKay said...

Cheers Rudge.