DJ DeeKay - In The Mix


Tuesday, 30 December 2008

"Gaza death toll passes 300"

The Guardian: 'I didn't see any of my girls, just a pile of bricks'
Israeli air strike kills five daughters from one family as Gaza death toll passes 300

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2008/dec/30/israel-and-the-palestinians-middle-east

I'm just going to post this link to an article from today's Guardian, which I highly recommend you read. The statistics speak for themselves. I'm not going to comment on it, despite my overwhelming temptation to, because I'd prefer not to find myself on any watchlists. I'm not even going to shout out who sent this link my way because he's probably already on a fucking watchlist.

Just read it. Thank God for the Guardian's shameless liberalism, someone's got to keep it real about what's going on here.

No comments: