DJ DeeKay - In The Mix


Sunday, 28 December 2008

"I love you, but I want her, girl I'm just being honest..." ( c ) Brutha




Brutha - Just Being Honest

"I'm not asking if you would forgive this man, for being a man..."

Them ones there. I'm pretty sure every guy that's ever been in a relationship can relate. Apart from me. I don't get down like that. And even if I did, I would never be stupid enough to admit it on the internet. Obviously.

These guys have disgustingly tight harmonies (JLS take note, THIS is how you do it), but the fact that they're apparently related and practice every day probably gives them an unfair advantage. Truth be told, I don't know if their album is any good because I had the misfortune of playing this track first and it's been on repeat for the last hour and a half. When I get around to listening to the rest I'll let you lot know.

No comments: