DJ DeeKay - In The Mix


Tuesday, 27 January 2009

Dubplate Drama 3 (Open Auditions)

Dubplate Drama Series 3 | Open Auditions

Dubplate Drama is back and you could become part of the cast.

Dubplate Drama will be holding an open audition for actors aged between 18-25yrs. If you know anyone who'd like to head down and try out, please forward this on.

Auditions will take place as follows:

Dates: Saturday 31st Jan & Sunday 1st Feb

Time: 11am - 4pm

Location: Westbourne Studios, 242 Acklam Road, London, W10 5JJ

For more info email: Dub@dubplatedrama.tv

www.dubplatedrama.tv

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey to whom it may concern i wanna place on the show my name is dilly and i am one of the best underground mcz in my hood a sorrounding areas so if you wanna here from me txt only to 07881438360 txt only and give me an add so i can send you a cd of d.p dilly productions kl stay bless and post me make shure your txt has dilly's name in it
jordan keogh find me on facebook

Anonymous said...

cho i want you for somthing else dp so holla @ me 07776583573