DJ DeeKay - In The Mix


Monday, 5 January 2009

"...I got new shit, I'm getting better still // little n*ggas put my name in their verses, because their girlfriend put my ass on a pedestal..."


Drake - Say You Will Freestyle

Most of the few coherent and consistent statements made by Lil' Wayne last year tended to be focused towards frequent collaborator Drake, whom Weezy went on record to praise on numerous occasions. Hailing from Toronto, the rapping actor is closely affiated with Wayne's vanity label, Young Money Entertainment, and is widely tipped (by DJ Semtex amongst others) to be one of Hip-Hop's next-big-things.

"Future said 'coz this is 'Ye's shit, you'd better kill // and I think this's got that making of a legend feel..."

I'm still not quite convinced, but he definately wrecked this freestyle over Kanye's "Say You Will".

No comments: