DJ DeeKay - In The Mix


Tuesday, 20 January 2009

"If you got a racist mind, it's alright // my president is black but his house is all white..." ( c ) Jay-Z


Young Jeezy featuring Jay-Z - My President Is Black LIVE

FUCK YOOOOUUUUU!

"I'm out for Presidents to represent me..."

Those Nas bars that Hov so famously sampled take on a new meaning tomorrow when Obama finally steps into office. Hov duppied this remix, the first four bars are disgusting. Expect the studio version soon.

"My President is black, in fact, he's half white,
So even in a racist's mind, he's half right,
If you got a racist mind, it's alright,
My President is black but his house is all white!

Rosa Parks sat so Martin Luther could walk,
Martin Luther walked so Barack Obama could run,
Barack Obama ran so all the children could fly,
So I'mma spread my wings, you can meet me in the sky,
I already got my own clothes, already got my own shoes,
I was hot before Barack, imagine what I'm gon do,
Hello Miss America, hey, pretty lady,
Red, white and blue flag, wave for me, baby,
Never thought I'd say this shit: baby, I'm good,
You can keep your puss, I don't want no more Bush,
No more war, no more iraq,
No more white lies, my President is black..."

(c) Jay-Z

No comments: