DJ DeeKay - In The Mix


Friday, 6 February 2009

DJ DeeKay Presents BoxFresh (7th Edition)

Yeah I know you lot have been waiting on the edge of your seat, checking the blug every day to see if a new BoxFresh mix has been uploaded. (Fuck me, I just saw a dog walk past my window wearing a bright red coat. That's just thrown my game right off...)

Anyway, yeah new BoxFresh. That's 30 minutes of the best in fresh new music, mixed by yours truly. Quite a bit of funky house this week, I dropped that Attacca Pesante mix of Jazmine Sullivan's "Bust Your Windows" and then just wanted to keep the vibes going. Definitely my favourite music to mix, get the mix right and you can let it just ride.



DJ DeeKay Presents BoxFresh (7th Ed.)


Tinchy Stryder featuring Tami Chynn, Sway and Chipmunk - Take Me Back (remix)
Jay Sean - Tonight (Panjabi Hit Squad remix)
Wiley featuring Kano and Ghetto - She's Glowing (remix)
Teriyaki Boyz featuring Pharrell and Chris Brown - Work That
Jazmine Sullivan - Bust Your Windows (Attacca Pesante remix)
Donaeo - Party Hard
Floetry - Superstar (Quentin Harris remix)
DJ Perampay - Time To Let Go
Enur featuring Beenie Man and Natalie Storm - Whine
Kid Cudi - Day N Nite (Crookers Mix)
Kid Bass featuring Sincere - Good Girls Love Rudeboys

That Jazmine Sullivan remix is the truth. Laidback funky house groove. You can stream the mix in the player above. Hope y'all enjoy.

1 comment:

rudgeno1 said...

This is definitely more down my street, Attaca Pesante remix has an infectious bassline and enjoyed the vocals on the track.