DJ DeeKay - In The Mix


Sunday, 8 February 2009

"I ain't planning to make it up there all alone // it's lonely at the top, I'm planning to make it feel like home..." ( c ) Tinchy Stryder

Tinchy Stryder featuring Ruby - Problems On My Own

Next single maybe? I was having a conversation the other day about how long Tinchy's shine is gonna last, and we came to the conclusion that it all depends on what his follow-up single is. With that said, given the track record this guy has of putting out mainstream bangers, I've got faith that whatever he follows up TOP-THREE SMASH "Take Me Back" with will serve to build upon his success. As Stryder himself says on his blog, Radio 1 have currently playlisted records by Chipmunk, Tinchy, N Dubz, Chase and Status featuring Kano, and Crazy Cousins. It's gonna be a good year.

No comments: