DJ DeeKay - In The Mix


Monday, 13 April 2009

Fresh Cuts w/ DJ DeeKay and Chinners - Special Guest XO Man (11-04-09)




Listen back to Saturday's show.

What's good people, hope y'all enjoyed your Easter holiday. I'm off to Tesco in a bit to try and nab some cut-price easter eggs. The only easter egg that anyone got me this year is sitting in that person's yard right now, and I suspect she might eat it/give it to an actual child before it ever gets to me.

Make me feel slightly more loved by listening back to this week's Fresh Cuts with myself and Chinners, and our special guest, Hugo Urban Rules winner XO Man.

Listen back to Saturday's show.

Tracklist:
Ava Leigh - La La La
Ne-Yo - Trouble
Robin Thicke - You're My Baby
Redman and Method Man - Mrs International
Twista - Wetter
Jagged Edge - Cloud Nine
***
XO Man Interview
XO Man Freestyle
***
Brandy - Porcelain
Musiq - So Beautiful
Trey Songz - I Need A Girl
Jason DeRulo - In Love With My Guitar
Lykke Li featuring Drake - A Little Bit (remix)
Robin S - Show Me Love

Listen back to Fresh Cuts with DJ DeeKay and Chinners, special guest Hugo Urban Rules winner XO Man.

On next week's show, we've got a crazy interview with D12 and Royce Da 5'9 who were in the UK a couple of weeks ago and took some time out of their hectic schedule to check in with Fresh Cuts. Find out what they have to say about Soulja Boy, Eminem and their new album. And Royce talks about Slaughterhouse and future plans for the supergroup. My Hip-Hop heads will know.

No comments: