DJ DeeKay - In The Mix


Sunday, 26 April 2009

Fresh Cuts with DJ DeeKay and Chinners (25-04-09)


Listen back to the show here.

With special guest Young Nate performing his new single "I Wonder" exclusively for Fresh Cuts.

Tracklist:
Tinie Tempah - Won't Disappoint You
Man Like Me featuring JME - London Town (Rude Kid remix)
Charlie Brown featuring Wiley - The Rain
Keyshia Cole and Monica - Trust
Jennifer Hudson - My Heart
***
Young Nate - Interview
Young Nate - I Wonder (Fresh Cuts PA)
***

Alicia Keys - I Need You
Drake - Best I Ever Had
Asher Roth - Bad Day
Lil' Wayne featuring Young Money - Every Girl
N.E.R.D. - You Know What
Wiley - Living It Up
Tinchy Stryder featuring Dappy and Kano - Number One
Donaeo - Love To Happen

Fresh Cuts with DJ DeeKay and Chinners. With special guest Young Nate. Listen back to the show here.

No comments: