DJ DeeKay - In The Mix


Sunday, 3 May 2009

"Unless I'm performing, allow Ibiza // I'd rather be on a plane to Dominica..." ( c ) Bashy


Bashy featuring Dappy - Travel The World

To be honest, I have no idea why this shit ain't in my inbox yet, it would've opened Fresh Cuts nicely this week. Someone's slipping. BIG tune. If the Tinchy tune wasn't evidence enough, it's apparent now that Dappy is a fucking beast.

Catch Me If You Can drops on June 1st, and you can catch Bashy at the Turning Point Festival at the Roundhouse next weekend. I think he's playing on Saturday but the full lineup is here so check it out for yourself. Then check the rest of the lineup, and tell me £25 for a ticket to see all of that isn't bargain of the summer. I'll be around so if you are going, say hello when you see me.

No comments: