DJ DeeKay - In The Mix


Sunday, 20 September 2009

"But I rock-a-fella, hot-a-fella, not a fella, no GaGa // but I got a hella lotta cheddar like Carter..." ( c ) Mz Bratt



Mz Bratt - Run This Town

Best female MC in the UK, without a shadow of doubt. I'm not even checking for anyone else. And this isn't even the best thing on her mixtape. It does help that she's genuinely one of the nicest people I've come across in the UK industry as well. We don't really support those artists with big egos. "Come to me with an attitude, come a cropper..."

With that said, I've got a confession - I didn't even realise Mz Bratt had bars until she was a guest on Fresh Cuts and done alot over this Wiley beat. Because I'm such a generous fella, here's that freestyle as a little bonus.



Mz Bratt - Fresh Cuts Freestyle

And if that wasn't enough, here's a download link to her new free mixtape, Give It To 'Em (Volume Two).

No comments: