DJ DeeKay - In The Mix


Tuesday, 1 September 2009

Jay-Z @ The Roundhouse, September 17th

I'm not gonna lie, The Boss told me about this aaaages ago, so when the press release from Live Nation came through this morning I wasn't too shocked. With that said, that building I call home has played host to Q-Tip, Kanye West and Jay-Z in 2009 which is immense. I'm actually kinda proud.

I've seen the schematics, trust me, you're not going to get a chance to see Hova in a venue this size in the UK ever again - it may hold something in the reigon of 3000 but compared to Wembley Stadium, the Roundhouse is an intimate venue.

Oh and Blueprint 3 is hard. I don't know what everyone else is listening to, this shit is far from wack. Might have to write a review later on in the week but I'm busy so no promises.

No comments: