DJ DeeKay - In The Mix


Monday, 5 October 2009

Industry Takeover Seminar Highlights

Ghetts, Terror Danjah, Hattie Collins and Justin Stennett talking the most sense, giving advice about the music industry and the media in general. Videos taken from the Industry Takeover event that happened a little earlier this year - I didn't reach because I had conjunctivitis. It was a par, eyes all read, bare madness. Thankfully, I just stumbled across these videos and thought it was only fair that I share.







To summarise what these guys are saying: make your name, grind and build your own heat. Talent is only 10% of the whole package - workrate and dedication is more crucial to success. You must be willing to pay your dues, believe in yourself and put in that work. Good advice I think.

No comments: