DJ DeeKay - In The Mix


Tuesday, 8 December 2009

"I'm on the pursuit of happiness, I know // everything that shine ain't always gonna be gold // I'll be fine once I get it..." ( c ) Kid Cudi



KiD CuDi featuring MGMT and RATATAT – Pursuit of Happiness

This should be some kind of anthem, but somehow Cudi manages to emo it up with a highly random second verse about night terrors. Nonetheless the chorus is golden. Good look to get Drake and Cudi together in this video.

I should probably point out that Chinners picked this for Fresh Cuts months ago and suggested it should be single.

1 comment:

Chinners said...

It’s the last night of a 3-day music festival and you’re sitting down cross-legged with your friends on the field. With your hoodies on, you layer yourself with blankets while you sip your hot chocolates, because “at 1.30am, you better believe it’s freezing out here”. As the night draws to a close, the air is quickly filled with the sickly sweet smell of mary j, while ravers sway and sing along in unison to the sounds of Pursuit of Happiness.

Hmm... I like this, I'm gonna past this on my blog too. I'm glad it's a release. :)