DJ DeeKay - In The Mix


Wednesday, 17 March 2010

"Let me love you right, coz the love you left // was just a mess, you must regret..." ( c ) Tinie Tempah



ZeeKay featuring Tinie Tempah - Love You Right

Now's a good time to be an Asian R&B singer with a Tinie Tempah feature. In which case ZeeKay has two very good things going for him right now. Three if you count the similarity of his name to mine (he's not my singing alter-ego, I swear).

Great track for the Summer, I love it. Not as much as I love that Jay Sean and Tinie Tempah track that leaked last year and then never got used for anything when it should've been the sound of the Summer, but still.

Tinie did his first verse on this about a year ago when he came down to Roundhouse Radio to do Fresh Cuts and killed off the Next Hype instrumental.



Don't watch the shitty use of YouTube, video editing isn't one of my strengths. Which is why I left editing the Fresh Cuts Live video to a professional, as you'll see when it goes up this week.

No comments: