DJ DeeKay - In The Mix


Wednesday, 10 March 2010

McLean - My Name Out Now!



McLean - My Name (Acoustic)

Let's get the nicest guy in R&B into the Top 10 on Sunday. He's doing alright in the mid-week chart, a big push now is all it'll take. I finally bought my copy a few minutes ago, and I've had it for a few months, so if you like the track please go out and do the same, whether you've already got some crappy sounding, low-quality MP3 or not. This man is immensely talented, the song is amazing and moreso than most he genuinely deserves our of support.

Can't wait for that album. Asylum/Atlantic/Warner, if you're reading this, you'd best make sure Try Me is on there too. I don't want to have to instigate a worldwide boycott of Flo-Rida's next classic.

On a side note, I saw the McLean footage from Fresh Cuts Live being edited at the Roundhouse yesterday and it looks awesome. Can't wait until it's all ready.

No comments: