DJ DeeKay - In The Mix


Monday, 5 April 2010

Bluey Robinson @ Fresh Cuts Live



I'm counting down the days until this young man is the biggest thing in the world. I won't even entertain the possibility that it won't happen because he's pretty much the most complete breaking artist I've ever seen. Except maybe Drizzy. But definitely from the UK. No pressure Bluey.

If you messed up and missed out, you can catch Bluey Robinson performing at Wireless Festival on Friday 2nd and Sunday 4th July. I'd recommend the Sunday, because I'm gonna be there. And apparently some guy called Jay-Z and this other guy called Drake might turn up too. Oh and my buffting future girlfriend Lily Allen. And a couple other man you might've heard of. Apparently one of them had a single out a few weeks back that a few people liked. It's a decent lineup, almost as good as Fresh Cuts Live.

More info here.

SERIOUSLY THOUGH - you should really go Wireless at Hyde Park on Sunday 4th July because the lineup is one of the best things I've ever seen. People don't always understand when I'm not being serious, so I thought I'd make it perfectly clear what the subtext of the above paragraph was.

No comments: