DJ DeeKay - In The Mix


Monday, 12 April 2010

Eliza Doolittle - Skinny Genes



Believe it or not, I'm only hearing this version of the track for the first time today. I've been loving the Slugz and Joe remix for a while, and bought that this morning (having waited a couple of months for the release), and whilst copping that, figured it wouldn't hurt to check out the video for the original.

It's kinda good. I still prefer the Dubstep remix but the original has a breezy, summery vibe that sounds great on a day like today. Oh and I sort of fancy her (allow me), and have done since she came down to the Roundhouse for the Redtop Magazine cover shoot. So the video isn't exactly painful to watch.

If you wanna support, you can buy the track and the significantly darker Slugz and Joe remix here.

Oh and Pro Green's single is out this week too, support that. People are loving it, that one could actually go Number One.

No comments: