DJ DeeKay - In The Mix


Sunday, 16 May 2010

Diary Of Bluey Robinson (Fresh Cuts Live)



Shout to Officially Urban who were following Bluey Robinson around all day on March 7th when he was at the Roundhouse for Fresh Cuts Live.

If you take the time to watch this video (which I suggest you do, I didn't JUST post it up because as well as being a video diary of one of my favourite artists, it's also effectively a recap of one of the biggest achievements of my own life), you'll see that Bluey really is mad cool. Humble and down-to-earth young man with a proposterous amount of talent. And he was an absolute pleasure to work with (pause). All the Fresh Cuts Live artists were great actually - Marvell have atrocious time-keeping (I don't think they'll mind me saying that!) but they, Bluey and McLean are prime examples of how to carry yourself if you're an up-and-coming artist.

Ahh watching that video brings it all back... In the spirit of reminiscing on past glories, here are the highlights videos if you missed out.







No comments: