DJ DeeKay - In The Mix


Sunday, 16 May 2010

Raghav featuring Kardinal Offishal - So Much (Produced by Labrinth)



One hell of a comeback track from the Canadian singer. I wonder if Labrinth's golden touch (and developing sound) can propel Raghav back into the spotlight. To this day I love his debut album Storyteller - I actually prefer it to Jay Sean's Me Against Myself which I thought was a great debut album.

Even though Jay Sean's gone global now, I still can't help but think of him when I think of Raghav's debut. I suppose because they were both Asian R&B singers that blew at the same time so it's inevitable, even though they're nowhere near eachother any more. Anyway, rambling aside, I've always had time for Raghav and it's good to see him back.

Jay Sean and Labrinth... now there's an idea.

No comments: