DJ DeeKay - In The Mix


Sunday, 6 June 2010

"Baby, won't you tell me what your name is? // Don't you know you hotter than a flame is? // I can make you famous..." ( c ) McLean



McLean - Famous


Produced by Alan Sampson (who was responsible for Jay Sean's Ride It and Stay).

I still feel like the jury's out a bit on McLean which I struggle to understand. When I hear tracks like this and Try Me and hear him sing live, I just think to myself that the UK finally has a bona fide R&B superstar of our own and we've needed him because a lot of the other male vocalists of the past ten years haven't really been cutting it.

With that said, between McLean, Bluey and Loick Essien, things look set to change.

Oh and on a final side note, it's my life's ambition to one day be able to open a conversation with "Baby, I can make you famous."

No comments: