DJ DeeKay - In The Mix


Sunday, 11 July 2010

"I don't drink every bottle I own, I be ageing shit // and I got them wedding ring flows, that engaging shit..." ( c ) Drake


Drake - Aston Martin Music

This shit got cut from the version on Officer Ricky's album?!?! This shit? Fine with me, I can listen to it as a solo Drake track, but who in their right mind would cut a verse that hot from the world's hottest rapper who people are dying to hear rap more?

"Which one of y'all got fleets on your keychains, and seats for these Heat games // I really think that you stare at yourself and you see things..."

1 comment:

DMH said...

Check out and listen to DJ Zon's (from USB Digital) wicked set:

Continental Lover
Till I Come To Your Rescue
Play The Game
Beachball
Poptimistic
Disco STU
Touch
Me And You
Tom's Diner

Only on DanceMusicHub.