DJ DeeKay - In The Mix


Saturday, 3 July 2010

Mickey Singh


There's a long list of things that are wrong with this song/video, but I'm not going to go into them. Ignoring the fact that it's a year and a half old anyway, I won't complain about the irritating grammatical error in the hook ("I don't wanna get any more closer to you" made me incredibly angry - if you know me, you know I'm a stickler for grammar). I won't mention the cheap video or the dodgy acting, and here's why.

This kid is Asian! He's Asian (South Asian to if you're from the other side of the Atlantic) and he can sing. And he's got immense potential. This makes me happy. If he was British, I'd track him down and support him, but unfortunately he's American, so he'll just have to carry on without my no doubt invaluable help.

No comments: