DJ DeeKay - In The Mix


Tuesday, 21 September 2010

Bluey Robinson - Live @ Roundhouse's Turning Point Festival 2010 (VIDEOS)





I was blessed to be able to watch and film this set (with my insane digital-camera-on-steroids) from the most ridiculous, no public access, sniper-esque vantage point. I came downstairs for I Know, which meant I don't have any footage of him killing that vocally, but really everyone should know the deal by now. Bluey's become quite the phenomenal live performer.

If you missed out on Turning Point last weekend and didn't catch the live stream on Myspace, you're pissed (apart from Chinners, she has a good excuse).

Nevermind though, check out these videos, hold back the tears of regret and book tickets for the Tinie Tempah tour (which Bluey will be opening on) now before they sell out. The Teenage Dirtbag performance and the Use Somebody/Club Can't Handle Me mashup have been getting bare reloads in my house.

Big up Bluey as well: let's not forget, the likes of Jimi Hendrix, Led Zepplin, Pink Floyd, Jay-Z, James Brown, Oasis, The Rolling Stones, Q-Tip, Smokey Robinson and Bob Dylan (to name just a few) have rocked that building. I personally wanted to see him much higher up the bill, but nonetheless, when he came off stage at about 5.30pm on Saturday night I was kinda proud.

No comments: